Free Spiritual Guidance Tarot Reading
Welcome to the new improved version of this free reading. For those who like the old school version you're used to - you can still find it here.
You will be choosing 5 cards one at a time. Each Card has a meaning for the position it is drawn in, so for the first card you draw, read "position 1" , the second card "position 2" and so on. Every card will open in a new window, so you will need to have your pop-up blockers turned off.
Before you choose each card clear your mind and read the position meaning listed below that corresponds to the card you are on.
- Position 1: This is the background of your reading, tells you what the main focus is, what area is of most concern presently.
- Position 2: This card tells what your motivations are, why you are compelled to do certain things,etc.. it is your drive.
- Position 3: This is the card that indicates problems & fears that you need to address and clear away. This can be subconscious blocks to your progress.
- Position 4: This card tells you what you need to focus on that you are not aware of or that you are not perceiving fully at this time. It's purpose is to help you gain some perspective and is often a surprise.
- Position 5: This card is an action plan that focuses on the best way to proceed from here, how to use the advice given in the previous positions to your benefit.
*Important* Each card you select will open in a new window or tab. Please disable any popup blockers if you find the readings aren't working for you. Thanks and enjoy this great free resource!
Sharing is caring! If you love the resources here be sure to share on social media and help me spread the word!
Professional Readings with Christin
Free readings are lovely for gaining added insight, but sometimes you just need some objective, 3rd party advice. I've been reading Tarot for over 25 years. I never use a software package and do all readings with my own two hands and an actual deck. There are still some things humans do better :). Consider a reading with me if you could use some deeper clarity. See the navigation to the right for prices and types.